Ok, so, before we even begin, you might be asking yourself, what are coffee table books?
Our best way of putting it is that a coffee table book is a large book with a lot of images inside, primarily used for casual reading. Adding a book to your coffee table is another way to decorate so your living room has a complete look while also giving your guests something to look at as they are relaxing in your space or maybe they’re over for a dinner party. This being said, we thought it would be a great idea for us to share our top 6 coffee table books for your living room with a coffee table for each!
1. Chanel: Collections and Creations by Danièle Bott. You might love including this Chanel coffee table book in your living room as it’s all about the designs from the fashion designer Coco Chanel herself, with over 100 pictures inside for you and your guests to look at!
We figured that with displaying a beautiful book like this one, you may want to match it to a coffee table that has a smooth glossy look in your modern living room with the Lilian Coffee Table which has a crocodile stone top and a circular steel base, gorgeous details that pair well with the luxurious Chanel.
2. Frank Lloyd Wright: American Master by Kathryn Smith and Alan Weintraub. In this book, you’ll see some of the work done by Frank Lloyd Wright, an iconic architect with 20th century designs that will definitely inspire you!
We figured that a coffee table book like this one should go along with something unique like the Michi Brown Coffee Table. You’ll notice that this table goes along with Frank Lloyd Wright’s design because it’s unique and has a midcentury modern influence. For example, this coffee table has a base that will make you feel like you’re bringing a part of nature to your home as it is focused on a warm, natural brown tone with a shape that stands out too!
3. Tom Ford by Tom Ford and Bridget Foley. Tom Ford is a coffee table book about one of fashion’s greatest icons. The Tom Ford coffee table book features Tom Ford’s designs for Yves Saint Laurent and Gucci from the years of 1994-2004 with plenty of images, so you can learn more about these brands by bringing 21st century luxury to your home.
We believe this book can be paired with the modern Ferrera Coffee Table so you can create a high-end look right in your living room. We think it’s a perfect match for the Tom Ford book as it has that same feeling of luxury with its gray faux stone tabletop and X-shaped stainless steel legs.
4. The Big Book of Chic by Miles Redd. This book offers details about unique interiors done by Miles Redd, an interior designer who you could guess, loves everything chic.
Because of the name of this book, it’s only fair for us to pair it with one of our coffee tables, the Cynthia Coffee Table, with its stunning gold finish and trendy acrylic legs so you get the look you’re looking for with something that is totally chic.
5. Destinations of a Lifetime: 225 of the World’s Most Amazing Places by National Geographic. If you’re itching to travel and like to think about your dream destinations from your bucket list, this book is perfect and your friends might love it too!
We think something with an earthy influence would go well with this travel book so we have the Elemental Coffee Table for you which has a uniqueness to it that will create something visual in your living room with natural driftwood trunks that you can see through the glass top so you have an element of the outdoors and travel without having to leave the comfort of your home.
6. Wild Encounters: Iconic Photographs of the World’s Vanishing Animals and Cultures by David Yarrow. This book not only brings a classic black and white color theme to your living room for an aesthetically pleasing look but also brings iconic images of animals such as tigers, lions, and more if that’s something you or your guests prefer.
Because of the simple appearance of this book, we have the Kelsey White Bunching Tables to go with it, which have a minimalist look to keep your living room looking fresh and clean with glass, pure white wood, and stainless steel in that modern or contemporary home of yours.
After seeing our top 6 coffee table books, we hope we have inspired you to consider getting one for your home! We would love to see how you pair it with your coffee table so let us know by sharing pictures with us on Instagram with #myEDFhome!